Hiroshima Islamic Cultural Center provide different facilities which are open for all; we particularly provide services to the Muslims living in Hiroshima prefecture and all over Japan according to some rules and regulations
- Two Seminar rooms (5th floor).
- Multipurpose room (4th floor).
- Kitchen and a dining hall (1st floor).
- Da’wah room (3rd floor).
- Center’s mini bus. >
All Muslims can apply (in a group) to use these facilities at any time. The utilization of the center’s facilities must be in accordance with the mission, rules and regulations of Hiroshima Islamic Cultural Center (HICC).
Rules and Regulations
- All activities should not violate the teachings of the Holy Quran and Sunnah of the noble prophet Muhammad (PBUH).
- It is not permissible to take photos or record videos in the main prayer hall without a notification.
- During lectures, in main prayer hall, HICC is the only authorized body to record the event.
- It is not permissible to reserve any facility for a personal purpose. Instead, all reservation should be to hold an activity that serves a group or a community.
- Da’wah room is only available for Da’wah groups and visiting scholars.
- Food is not allowed on the carpeted area of the Islamic Cultural Center. For any food related activities, please use the multipurpose room or the dining hall (1st floor).
- Please try to not make any noise that disturbs others
- Please make sure that the Islamic Cultural Center is always clean.
- The last persons need to make sure that all lights, air-conditioners or any electronic appliances have been switched off before leaving the place.
- The user shall be responsible for making sure that cars are parked properly.
The HICC Executive Committee reserves the right to add additional suggestions or to reject any request that goes against its policies or contradict with any Islamic teachings.
HICC, its Board of Directors and Executive Committee assume no responsibility/liability for the misuse/damage to the facility, injury to persons, or loss/damage to the personal property brought to the facility. It is the responsibility/liability of the users.