Time: from Asr prayer.
Date: Every Saturday.
State: Ongoing, 20+ students.
Language: Indonesian Language + English.
Main objectives are: To get habituated with Islamic environment and Muslim community, and to love Qur'an and Masjid.
Regular class's activities : (3 classes in a month)
- Opening (10 mins)
- Asr prayer
- Reading Du'a
- Checking the students, greetings and some advices.
- Learning (30 mins)
- Practice reading Arabic mainly from Iqr'a book according to students level.
- Memorizing small parts of the Holy Qur'an.
- Playing (30 mins)
- Game is changing every week, for example, drawing, coloring, labyrinth, etc.
- Put all things back to its place and cleaning the room.
- Close by reading some Du'a
Monthly activity : (1 class in a month)
In addition to the main activities mentioned above, we add one of these
- Practice prayer and ablution.
- Islamic Stories.
- Arabic Calligraphy.
Such as in religious holidays, farewell
- Drama of Islamic story
Graduation by Performance (はっぴょうかい)