Time: Every Saturday after Maghreb prayer till Isha prayer
Ongoing: started on 13 Dec. 2014
Have you ever wanted to learn how to recite the Qur'an as it was revealed to our Prophet, peace be upon him? Do you want to advance in your recitation? Then, this class is what you are looking for.
- An introduction to the science of tajweed, the importance of tajweed, and the Etiquettes of Quranic recitation.
- Lahn’s definition, types and rules
- Isti’aathah and Basmalah Rules
- Rules of silent 'nun' and 'tanween'
- Rules of silent 'meem'
- Rules of stressed 'nun' and 'meem'
- Elongation (Madd): types and rules.
- Makharij Al-Huroof: correct pronunciation of Arabic letter
- Sifat Al-Huroof Sifat: Characteristics of Arabic letters
- Rules of Waqf and Ibtidaa’
The recitation will be from Juz 30. At the end of the class (estimated 6 months), a license of Ijazah (in Juz 30) will be given to the brothers who perfectly can read Juz 30.
The Instructor is one of our brothers who is holding license in memorizing the Holy Qur'an.