Hiroshima Islamic Cultural Center (HICC) is delighted to announce establishing of the first Islamic Graveyard in western Japan (Hiroshima Prefecture)
About the Graveyard:
- The graveyard location is easy to access, less than 15 minutes from Hiroshima airport.
- The current capacity is 110 graves, with an option to expand it if the necessary funding is available.
- There is a place for performing Al-Janaza prayer and a room for bathing the body.
- All necessary official licenses to use it as an Islamic graveyard are in hand.
- Wide parking areas are available.
The Financial Situation:
The price of the graveyard is JPY20,060,000. Half of the price was managed and paid to the graveyard owner. The aim is to collect 15,000,000 JPY to cover the full price and the cost for arranging the site and some renovation works.
The deadline is 28th of July.
HICC is looking forward to your kind donations.
Please donate to the following bank account:
HIROSHIMA SHINKIN BANK, MIYAJIMAGUCHI BRANCH
Donations from inside Japan: Account No. 0225712 (Ordinary Account )
Donations from Outside Japan: Account No. 1750-056-0225712 Swift Code: ZENBJPJT
Through Shinkin Central Bank. International operation center, Tokyo, Japan
Beneficiary: Hiroshima Islamic Centre
広島信用金庫 宮島口支店 口座番号：0225712（普通）
For any extra information please call: Dr. Basem Abdullah (090-2852-7696)