Dear Brothers and Sisters
The board of Directors is glad to announce about forming new committees to manage the activities and facilities owned by the HIC (Hiroshima Islamic Council). All interested registered general members are encouraged to apply for the positions. To apply, please check the details below and submit an application form at the bottom of this page. You can apply for at most three positions ordered by your preference. However, you will be assigned to one committee. The deadline for accepting applications is 10th December 2016.
HIC is expecting your high contribution in these good deeds inshaAllah for the benefit of the Muslim community and you.
- HIC Facility Management Committee.
- HIC Educational Committee.
- HIC Dawaah and Publication Committee.
- HIC Women Committee
- HIC Sport and Youth Committee.
HIC Facility Management Committee
|Description||This committee is to take care of the HICC common facilities, which includes 1- The main hall of the Masjid 2- Wudu Rooms 3- Multipurpose room 4- Seminar rooms (5F) 5- Elevator entrance hall 6- Stairs and corridors 7- Dining Halls 8- building roof 9-Parking lots 10- Bicycles place 11- Dawaah room 13- HICC Van 14- garbage place 15- Outer fence 16- Kitchen|
|Members||3 members (Preferably two from the current tenants of the building and one director) (One head and two members)|
HIC Educational Committee
|Description||The committee is to work on preparing the environment for educating the Muslim community members in Hiroshima about their religion based on the guidance of the Holy Quran and following the teaching of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). Special emphasize should be given for the children religious education. Another type of educations such as science, culture, literature. Etc. can all be conducted under the umbrella of the current committee and it is open for public. This educational system used by the committee can include both online and offline educations.|
• Three to five members including the head.
• Instructors and their substitutes are not necessary to be managing members of the committee.
• For non-religious education: Muslims, Non-Muslims, Japanese or foreigners can be accepted as instructors and students
HIC Dawaah and Publication Committee
|Description||The committee is to work on preparing ways for implementation (to spread the Islamic knowledge in the prefecture).|
|Members||• Three to five members including the head. • Good Islamic knowledge. • Japanese language ability is must for at least two of the members|
HIC Women Committee
|Description||The committee is to work on educating and keep the activities of Muslim ladies in the prefecture.|
The duties could include, but not limited to the following:
• At least two members of each community (Participations of University students, University degree holders or person with English language skills are recommended)
• Good Islamic knowledge
HIC Sport and Youth Committee
|Description||The committee is to organize all the sport and outdoor activities for Muslim adults and youth|
The duties could include, but not limited to the following and participation is open to the public.
• Two members and one head. (Three in total)
• It is preferable to have more than one member from Hiroshima University students.
• Under 40 years old.
Application form for HIC Committee. (The deadline is 10th Dec. 2016)